Why Shouldn’t Everyone Profit From Doing Good?
Victory Social Capital is a revolution in action. We’re shaking things up. For good.
As a Veteran-owned investment firm
, we decided to add a twist to the outdated American model of investing. WE BELIEVE IN BUILDING INNOVATIVE INVESTMENT VEHICLES WHERE FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE IS TIED TO POSITIVE SOCIAL OUTCOMES with our proprietary performance-based service partnership investment model. Imagine that. And it can be done. We’re doing it.
The Key to Social Impact Investing:
We partner with non-profit, self-sustaining rehabilitative organizations
that not only have a great success rate in “reforming” behaviors such as drug or alcohol abuse, but that also have an entrepreneurial arm. So they have a sustainable model, reform people for less money AND give those rehabbed people the education and help needed to be successful once back in society.
- People are reformed and working, so they’re less likely to slip back into prior behaviors.
- Community is healthier and not paying for rehabilitation or worse, prison.
- Non-profit is self-sustaining and “free” for anyone who needs help.
- Public sector partner/taxpayers pay less and only once success has been achieved.
- Investors in the non-profit make an above-market return while helping do their social “part.”